MGS Mechanical Services provides business energy management and sustainability solutions across the UK and the Channel Islands. Our aim is simple: to reduce energy costs, improve energy management, and reduce the carbon associated with our client’s operations.
We provide access to bespoke procurement solutions, working alongside renewable manufacturing suppliers to deliver Net Zero carbon products to our clients.
By aligning renewable technologies with sustainable goals, we ensure our clients’ green ambitions are met whilst maintaining a strong focus on their cost management.
Our green technology products are 100% renewable. The implementation of procurement strategies that align with budgetary requirements is managed by our analysts, using experience across a range of sectors. We support delivery through to completion while maintaining timescales, cost, alongside providing a fully managed service from conception to completed installation.
Using our vast experience and product knowledge of renewable technologies, our clients benefit from having proven clean energy infrastructures installed by our expert engineers to reduce their consumption and associated carbon footprint.
We assess business operations to identify viable areas for low carbon infrastructure development, delivering targeted solutions that improve sustainable credentials, reducing operational costs and minimising payback periods.
Technologies we work with alongside with brief explanations:
- Solar thermal – Solar thermal energy is a form of energy and technology for harnessing solar energy to generate thermal energy.
- Solar PV photovoltaic – Photovoltaics is the conversion of light into electricity.
- Battery Storage – Solar battery storage allows you to store electricity generated from the sun via your solar panels to use in the evening or at a later date. Adding a solar battery system is a great way to use renewable energy to increase your independence from the grid.
- Air Source Heat Pumps – Air source heat pumps take heat from the air outside and use it to heat your home and hot water. They are a great way to make your home more sustainable whilst reducing your heating costs and carbon footprint. A heat pump is typically 3 to 4 times more efficient than older heating systems.
- Ground Source Heat Pumps – A ground source heat pump is a heating/cooling system for buildings that uses a type of heat pump to transfer heat to or from the ground.
- Biomass – Biomass is plant or animal material used as fuel to produce electricity or heat.